ModernTab link source routing bug?

Sep 2, 2013 at 7:50 PM
Edited Sep 2, 2013 at 7:54 PM
I have this strange error where if I have .xaml document with ModernTab and sources for ModernTab links in the same folder. Even in the same folder I have to put the name of folder in ModernTab Link Source for link to work.. If I remove the name of folder I don't get "can't find file" in XAML, but program can't find it via ModernTab link source. So I have to put Folder name so program can properly route it and display source, but in that case I of course get an error in XAML(program works), but routes are wrong...

Please take a look at this screenshot to see what is the problem:
http://i.imgur.com/Loh7OXM.png
Sep 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Since you want to navigate from the Views\MainWindow.xaml to relative source of View\Web.xaml you are really asking the View\View\Web.xaml
Either change to ..\View\Web.xaml or just put Web.xaml
Sep 3, 2013 at 12:58 PM
Edited Sep 3, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Hey, thanks for response, but as I said, if I put how every logical human being would put like only "Web.xaml" I get an error in application saying "Navigation failed". Which I don't understand why.... Did you check my image and explanation in image?

It's like the program still thinks my "MainWindow" is in root and not in Views folder, no matter I added x:Class="NowListeningParserTool.Views.MainWindow" in XAML and added namespace NowListeningParserTool.Views in namespace for MainWindow.xaml.

It somehow still thinks he is in root(MainWindow.xaml was in the root at the start of course, moved all .xaml in views), so only "Views/Web.xaml" works in application(wrong path in xaml of course because they are both in the same folder). Hm.

EDIT:
..\View\Web.xaml works(proper path in xaml, and works in app too), Web.xaml doesn't work.

Thanks for tip, but would really want to know why only Web.xaml doesn't work if anyone met with this before.