Navigating to New Page using links

Nov 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Edited Nov 14, 2013 at 3:16 PM
I'm really stuck on the following which should be really simple.

I need to navigate to some content on another link but make it appear as though the user has clicked through the path to get to the content.

Below is the main page with links to 2 list layouts.

MAIN:
        <mui:LinkGroup DisplayName="main" >
            <mui:LinkGroup.Links>
                <mui:Link DisplayName="controls" Source="/Pages/MainControls.xaml" />
                <mui:Link DisplayName="plan" Source="/Pages/MainPagePlan.xaml" />
            </mui:LinkGroup.Links>
        </mui:LinkGroup>
/Pages/MainPagePlan.xaml:
        <mui:ModernTab Layout="List" SelectedSource="/Content/MainContentPlan.xaml">
            <mui:ModernTab.Links>
                <!-- TODO: set @Source -->
                <mui:Link DisplayName="Plan1" Source="/Content/MainContentPlan.xaml"/>
                <mui:Link DisplayName="Plan2" Source="/Content/MainContentPlan2.xaml"/>
            </mui:ModernTab.Links>
If I use the following whilst on the page /Pages/MainControls.xaml, then the control appears but with the current list layout for main instead of /Pages/MainPagePlan.xaml .
<Button x:Name="bPlan" Content="PLAN"  Command="NavigationCommands.GoToPage" CommandParameter="/Content/MainContentPlan.xaml"   />
If I use this instead, then I still get the main list layout but with both the plan list layout and it's control embedded together whilst still showing the main list.
<Button x:Name="bPlan" Content="PLAN"  Command="NavigationCommands.GoToPage" CommandParameter="/Pages/MainPagePlan.xaml"   />
How do I properly navigate to this control as though the user has clicked /Pages/MainPagePlan.xaml and then /Content/MainContentPlan.xaml in the list view?
Nov 14, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Ive made some progress... This works in code behind
m_mainform = (MainWindow)Application.Current.MainWindow;
m_mainform.ContentSource = new Uri("/Pages/MainPagePlan.xaml", UriKind.Relative);
Is there an XAML equivalent to fit in this button control?
<Button x:Name="bPlan" Content="PLAN"   />