MUI:Link Font Size

Jan 3, 2014 at 4:06 PM
Has anyone been able to successfully change the font size of the link text in this template. I am trying to use this template for a 10" touch enabled POS interface for a cafeteria. The links are entirely to small for touch. Any help would be much appreciated.
Jan 10, 2014 at 6:02 AM
I just came on looking for a similar question, so I'll ask it here. I was hoping to style the DisplayName of Links using BBCode. Any way to get that?
Jan 10, 2014 at 12:35 PM
You have to download the Sourcecode and edit it in the XAML.
Then you compile it and use it in your Projekt ;)
Jan 10, 2014 at 12:37 PM
What an in-depth response. With answers like that, the mysteries of the universe shall soon be extinguished.
Jan 10, 2014 at 12:49 PM
JeBuS wrote:
What an in-depth response. With answers like that, the mysteries of the universe shall soon be extinguished.
If you have searched the discussions or issues, then you will find out that there is no other way. You have to compile your own assembly.
The actual version of mui doesn't allow font-editing for links because it's hardcoded in the source.

Did you watched the source? No? Yeah... the mysteries of the universe!
Jan 10, 2014 at 12:51 PM
My sarcasm was directed at the fact that your comment is entirely pointless. Saying "look at the source" is very much useless on code repositories. Now, if your answer had included any indication of where in the source to look...
Jan 14, 2014 at 2:38 PM
JeBuS wrote:
My sarcasm was directed at the fact that your comment is entirely pointless. Saying "look at the source" is very much useless on code repositories. Now, if your answer had included any indication of where in the source to look...
Perhaps it would be helpfull to know which Link-Element exactly should get a bigger size...

If you mean the Split-Links in a Modern-Tab then you have to edit
Project >> FirstFloor.ModernUi >> Themes >> ModernTab.xaml >> 90 >> FontSize

or the Top-Links of a Modern-Tab?
Project >> FirstFloor.ModernUi >> Themes >> ModernTab.xaml >> 26 >> FontSize

or the Links of the ModernMenu? The Links in a BBCode?
the most of them a hardcoded. search and try ;) so do I